Version 6 Logan Planning Scheme 2015
May 27, 2019
Version 6 of the Logan Planning Scheme 2015 commences today, Monday 27 May 2019.
Council’s Schedule of Changes highlights a list of all changes in Version 6.
Of note are the following amendments:
- Minimum lot size requirement located in administrative definition – 450m2
- Minimum frontage requirement – 15m
- Five on-site parking spaces required
- 5.5m driveway and crossover required
- Performance outcomes for siting strengthened to reduce ability for siting relaxations
- Size of domestic outbuildings no longer regulated in urban areas – QDC provisions for siting apply
- Size limitation of 150m2 to all non-urban areas, may be increased to 300m2 where greater prescribed setbacks are achieved
- Any domestic outbuilding larger than 300m2 are assessable
Dual Occupancy and Dwelling House Code
- Introduction of additional provisions from the Flood Hazard Overlay Code
- Allowed carports to be built within the front boundary setback where not exceeding 6m by 6m, a max height of 3.5m and entirely unenclosed
To see all amendments, click Schedule of Changes highlighting all changes in Version 6 from Logan City Council.
To find out how this affects your Logan City Council development application,