Queensland DA Expertise
PPLAN Town Planners have extensive experience in assessment of development proposals and review of site planning and design, in compliance with Queensland’s State and Local planning requirements.
We skilfully navigate through the maze of complex town planning regulations to ensure the best appropriate outcome for your project.
PPLAN is able to help you submit Development Applications for the following types of developments in Queensland.
- Houses in character suburbs, environmentally sensitive areas and on small lots
- Development impacting on the appearance of heritage buildings
- Duplexes, townhouses and apartments
- Shops, restaurants and other retail premises
- Professional offices, medical centres, gyms and other related services
- Factories, warehouses, service premises and other industrial buildings
Making A Development Application
How PPLAN handles your QLD DA
Where a development approval is required in Queensland, we will:
- Complete all necessary development application forms
- Liase with the private certifier if required
- Prepare a submission supporting the application, responding to the Planning Scheme, Temporary Local Planning Instrument, State Planning Policy or Regional Plan
- Prepare submissions to support a performance based solution under the Planning Scheme
- Check compliance with any covenant requirements
- Lodge the development application documents
- Liaise and negotiate outcomes with Council during the application assessment process
Other Development Advice
Once an application has been assessed and approved, we will review the conditions and advise whether any further representations need to be made to Council.
Depending on the nature of the application, it may require referral to other government agencies and the preparation of specialist reports, for example bushfire assessment; environmental impacts and traffic studies.
Other QLD Development Application Services
We also provide services for
- Impact Assessable Applications
- Realignment of a Boundary
- Response to Show Cause Notices
- Response to Enforcement Notices
It is important your application is properly made with all the relevant information included.
A poorly made application can be rejected after a couple of weeks, which means you lose valuable time and money.
PPLAN will look after your DA all the way.
Brisbane | Gold Coast | Moreton Bay | Sunshine Coast | Somerset | Ipswich | Logan | Redland | Toowoomba | Noosa | Lockyer Valley | Scenic Rim | Southern Downs | Gympie